Objectives allow you to state your client’s goal, create a plan, and define the steps you need to do to take your client where they want to go. This is a tools for you as a professional to use to guide your follow-ups and interventions with your clients.
Since there are often many components to an objective, you can enter the primary objective and as many secondary objectives as needed. The secondary objectives will help guide your primary objective and ensure that your client remains on track and on schedule.
The secondary goals are check points you would like your client to achieve along their journey. These are the steps they need to accomplish in order to realize their goal. For example, if your client weighs 180 lbs and their objective is to lose 20 lbs in 6 months, a good secondary objective would be that your client weighs 170 lbs in 3 months time. You can then mark these secondary objectives as they are completed.
Hexfit’s vision is to create an intelligent system around these objectives. Thereby automatically predicting and informing you if your clients are on the right track to achieving their goals.
Once your objective is defined, you can create a schedule to plan your periodization, macrocycles, microcycles, and the annual planning you will implement to ensure your clients get the results they want. The purpose of the schedule is to provide you with a visual aid of your planned interventions up to their goal achievement and how you plan for your clients to maintain their results afterwards.
Hexfit is always driven to adapt to your needs and make your work as efficient as possible. This is why you have the flexibility to build your schedules the way you need them, and use the tools such as, mirrored objectives and templates, to avoid any double entry.
Make your way to the “Objectives” tab within your client’s file.
- Click on the “+” button in the bottom right corner to create a new objective
- Enter the information about your main objective
- Due date (This is very important to enter in order to create a schedule)
- Choose an activity (optional)
- Notes (optional)
- Click on “Secondary objectives” to drop down the buttons for this section
- Click the “+” button on the right side of the box to add a secondary objective
- Select “Data” and fill in the necessary information
- Select a data under “Objective”
- Fill the value you would like for this objective with the appropriate unit
- Select the due date for when this secondary objective should be achieved
- Add notes (optional)
- Click on the “Schedule” button to begin creating your plan of action
- Hover your cursor over the weeks and categories to add a line or category
- Click on the “No name category” to edit the name of your category
- Click and drag your cursor over the weeks for which you would like to create your cycles and name them accordingly
- Once a cycle had been created
- Click on the “||” vertical bars to elongate or shrink your cycle
- Click on the cycle to drag and drop in the desired position