In today's fast-paced fitness industry, personal trainers and fitness coaches are increasingly turning to technology to enhance their services and streamline business operations. One crucial element that underpins their success is efficient client data management....
Our GDPR approach
The security of our software and the protection of our customers' personal data are at the heart of our concerns. Hexfit Solutions Inc. has initiated an active approach to bring its activities into compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We would like to provide you with additional information about our compliance with the GDPR:
- We have appointed our Data Protection Officer for the company, who can be reached at h[email protected] and will answer any questions you may have.
- All the personal data that we collect (email, telephone, postal address, etc.) will be collected with the explicit and opt-in consent of individuals. As a reminder, in France, in the context of commercial prospecting by electronic means between professionals, the prior consent of the persons concerned is not necessary, information is sufficient.
- Concerning the people who are already registered in our information system, they will be informed in accordance with the requirements of the new regulations.
- The different rights of individuals will be respected according to the rules of the GDPR: right to information, right of deletion, right of rectification, right of access, right of opposition, right to portability, right to erasure, right of processing limitation. They will be informed during the collection and may exercise these rights at any time in a free, simple and free manner by email to [email protected]
- The security of personal data is one of our priorities. We have technical and organizational solutions ensuring the security and integrity of the data we process.
Our commitment to this process is active. We already know that the actions put in place are only the beginning of a daily work of improvement, monitoring, information, advice, monitoring. The foundations are laid to allow our partners and customers to be able to calmly approach the essential evolution of our businesses, towards a better consideration of the protection of the information entrusted to us.