As a personal trainer, you have a big responsibility to help your clients reach their fitness goals. It’s not just about providing the right exercises and nutrition advice – you also need to make sure your clients are motivated and inspired to stay on track. It should...
What is CoreStrength1 (CS1)?
Just like Hexfit, CoreStrength1® is a company that focuses on promoting physical fitness and innovation within the fitness industry. They offer a range of products that aim to make exercise more accessible and diverse, enabling individuals of all levels to engage in physical activity using their systems.
Furthermore, CoreStrength1® serves as an educational resource, striving to bring the most reliable and up-to-date scientific knowledge to the forefront of discussions in the fitness industry. They also provide physical activity professionals with practical skills and training to enhance their careers and make a positive impact on their clients' lives.
Who is CS1 for?
The system offered by CoreStrength1® is well-suited for a variety of settings, including (among others) :
- Fitness centers, gyms and trainers
- Primary and secondary schools
- Sports teams and athletic facilities
- Physiotherapy and athletic therapy clinics
- Chiropractic clinics
- Government services
- Professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) facilities
It caters to a wide range of establishments and organizations, providing them with a versatile and adaptable solution for their fitness and training needs.
What is the benefit of CoreStrength1?
The CS1 units were specifically created to be an all-in-one system, to maximize results while efficiently utilizing available space and financial resources.
The CS1 units include :
- Comprehensive fitness system that facilitates full-body training
- Reliable and scalable design, featuring 26 attachment points for small apparatus
- Multi-level steps and bars to accommodate various levels of difficulty
- Proprietary 8-axis system to enable small group training sessions
- Built-in securing system that is compatible with any exercise
- Seamless integration of additional equipment, allowing for further customization
- Set of resistance bands that include :
- Ankle strap
- Exercise poster
How to use CoreStrength1 with Hexfit
In the Hexfit exercise bank, you will find a multitude of exercises performed with the CS1 systems. You will find these by sorting the exercises using the equipment option. You will then find the "CoreStrength1" option.